Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Fic Chick posted a comment on Monday 20th October 2014 8:06am for Epilogue

It moved a bit slowly but was otherwise an excellent fic.

MattKennedy posted a comment on Monday 28th April 2014 1:02am for Epilogue

Great story. Love the way you brough Sirius back, and especially how he was paired up with Harry. I thought you developed their relationship very well. :D

tiatan101 posted a comment on Monday 24th September 2012 6:19am for Epilogue

That, by far was one of the best stories I have EVER read. I mean, I just can't describe what I love about it, it's just to hard to describe, except as a whole being absolutely wonderful! Keep up your great work, and I look forward to reading more and more of it. =)

Arnica posted a comment on Sunday 27th March 2011 6:03pm for Epilogue

So epically wonderful. I really loved every bit of it.

xine267 posted a comment on Saturday 2nd October 2010 11:58am for Epilogue

I absolutely love this story!
Congratulations - it really is amazing.

phlogiston posted a comment on Friday 13th August 2010 2:27pm for Epilogue

Fantastic story. Absolutly brilliant! You have fantastically believable characters and a wonderful storyline. I really enjoyed this, thank you for writing and sharing it.

missingpride1913 posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 3:43am for Epilogue

I must admit that I have never read such a well thought out and put together fanfiction story line. I was curious about Sirius and Harry being together in a way that wasn't sex based but I am extremely happy with this rendition. I wish that this had been the seventh book because I am much happier with the results. I cannot put into words how much I love this story. Please keep up with writing.

Sincerely,
mp1913

Harriverse posted a comment on Wednesday 12th August 2009 6:18am for Epilogue

Quite an enjoyable retelling of the whole shebang. You made good use of your imagination in coming up with many ideas that I've never seen before. The map using obscure dark magic to capture and recreate Sirius, an end to the Dementors, the solution to how Harry became a horcrux, and Ravenclaw as such a revolutionary figure. Your use of Remus as such a pivotal and important character deserves a medal as he's usually seen as impotent. I didn't get the recreating Sirius was what was causing him to be sick until almost the end (when you finally told us) because it was so wrapped up in Remus being subject to the werewolf change. It was a bit disconcerting that Sirius became so useful later in life but Harry didn't after turning into such a strong person. And your final map reference made me think he was searching for more people caught in maps--almost as if Sirius wasn't enough. But that's my humble opinion on actually a rather clever ending.

airgiodslv posted a comment on Saturday 8th August 2009 7:18pm for Epilogue

This is one of the most enthralling and astounding HP books I've ever read. I can't even fathom how much sweat and tears and love went into this, and how you crafted that into such a beautiful and impressive work. Not just the overall arc and the relationships, the planning on where each character was going and how, all the way down to bit-players like Draco, but also the clever details of the silver wand core and Sirius touching souls. It's taken me three full days to devour this, and it truly is the book I wish the world had seen published and read when they got that other one instead. You've done a phenomenal job, and I am awed that you not only dreamed all of this, but that you stuck it through to the end to see it finished. Thank you for sharing this gift with the world.

Ellariina posted a comment on Saturday 30th May 2009 12:52pm for Epilogue

Aww absolutely loved this one! You're very talented and I can hardly remember when I enjoyed a story this much! Thank you for sharing it :)

Kairi.101 posted a comment on Monday 2nd February 2009 2:29am for Epilogue

This was fabulous! I'm not a huge fan of Remus/Tonks and most definitely not a fan of Harry/Sirius, so I hesitated to read this story at the onset. But boy, am I glad I read it. You had me from Chapter One. The plot was intriguing, your characters were lovable (I became a big Augustus Pye fan), and the story flowed very well. The pacing was just right, not too fast, not too slow. I was thoroughly entertained. Thanks for sharing such a lovely piece of work!

Lathena posted a comment on Tuesday 20th January 2009 7:40am for Epilogue

Loved this story. It had a very original premise and was well-written. I liked the epiloge, it was appropriate. I also enjoyed the way harry and sirius's relationship developed. It was very realistic. My other favorite bits was their home in the back of the mansion, with the friendly jam makers and mango tree.

Crystal.Pyro posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 4:26pm for Epilogue

this is brilliant, i loved it!

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Thursday 13th December 2007 8:06am for Epilogue

Wow great story! Thank you so much. I will have to read some of your other stories now.

Thanks!

Rob

DemonicBlood posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2007 1:39am for Epilogue

Wow, this is a great fic, cured my apathy of finding good fanfiction after I had read almost everything. Right up there with the serpent trilogy and the draco trilogy!

Stray posted a comment on Tuesday 6th November 2007 4:59pm for Epilogue

that was beautiful. i loved every second of this thrilling story.

Tira Misu posted a comment on Saturday 20th October 2007 4:43am for Epilogue

I really only have one thing to say about this fic, and that thing is : OMFG LOVE!!!!!!

gizachick posted a comment on Thursday 27th September 2007 8:15am for Epilogue

I was VERY fond of this story ... that's all I have to say about that.

Boggsley posted a comment on Thursday 5th July 2007 10:08pm for Epilogue

OK, not only was this one of THE best, most realistic stories I have ever read, the ending was perfect. So much character was put in place for everyone it was unbelievable.

And the ending was perfect. Have I said that? I may have. It bears repeating. This is definitely one of my favorite alternate 7th books, and you know what? I think I'm going to like this version better than the real one.

Ta, and thanks for your hard work!

SiriusStains posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2007 9:57am for Epilogue

Fantastic, i spent hte last three nights reading this story. It really was splendid.
I haved never come across your site before, i found a link to it on painless J's live journal.
Usually i just read on the skyehawke archives...but i'm really glad i stumbled across this.
I think the part i enjoyed most was the fact that your ending turely did feel like an ending. Many stories leave so many questions unanswereed and that drives me nuts...i really can't say enough good things about this.
I also beleive that it is the first story i have ever come across where a 16 year old Sirius was brougth through the map.