Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Aurilia posted a comment on Monday 18th August 2008 6:39pm

'I'm allowed to entertain visitors from two to two-forty five on alternate Tuesdays, remember?'

ROTFLMAO. Sunburn be damned, that line was enough to make me scare the dog.

Aurilia posted a comment on Monday 18th August 2008 8:46am

Hmm... I s'pose every story has to have a little drama, else it wouldn't be much of a story, huh? In that case, well done! Drama achieved, now I'm off to the next chapter...

Aurilia posted a comment on Monday 18th August 2008 8:31am

I know I started reading this a while back, but I don't think it had been completed at the time. It's nice to see that it's been finished, and I hope that the bits of humor which had me grinning (albeit mentally - I've got a rather nasty sunburn keeping me from moving my face too much) continue throughout the entirety of the tale.

Amber Dragon posted a comment on Wednesday 30th July 2008 11:00pm

"It is the twin of the Nile Star, and it is dying -- some would call it dead already."
"But nevertheless, the second Sirius is rising."
you had Firenze use those lines early on in the chapter. Would they have anything to do with the fact that the 36 year old Sirius (maybe the twin dog star) has already died in this world, and the second Sirius (Nigel) is rising (falling into the place that the first Sirius had)?

Crystal.Pyro posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 4:26pm

this is brilliant, i loved it!

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Thursday 13th December 2007 8:06am

Wow great story! Thank you so much. I will have to read some of your other stories now.

Thanks!

Rob

DemonicBlood posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2007 1:39am

Wow, this is a great fic, cured my apathy of finding good fanfiction after I had read almost everything. Right up there with the serpent trilogy and the draco trilogy!

Stray posted a comment on Tuesday 6th November 2007 4:59pm

that was beautiful. i loved every second of this thrilling story.

Tira Misu posted a comment on Saturday 20th October 2007 4:43am

I really only have one thing to say about this fic, and that thing is : OMFG LOVE!!!!!!

gizachick posted a comment on Thursday 27th September 2007 8:15am

I was VERY fond of this story ... that's all I have to say about that.

Boggsley posted a comment on Thursday 5th July 2007 10:08pm

OK, not only was this one of THE best, most realistic stories I have ever read, the ending was perfect. So much character was put in place for everyone it was unbelievable.

And the ending was perfect. Have I said that? I may have. It bears repeating. This is definitely one of my favorite alternate 7th books, and you know what? I think I'm going to like this version better than the real one.

Ta, and thanks for your hard work!

Von posted a comment on Thursday 17th May 2007 6:05am

This was a very enjoyable story. And a HPSB to boot!

Thank you very much for it. I must confess to being quite dissapointed that the really fun InCharge!Harry of early days sort of.. bled away and left Remus in charge..

By the final battle, Harry was almost a useless extra, fit only to carry around Voldemort's soul.

Speaking of souls, it was a fascinating idea of having the glass of the broken wand be what sliced him open! That's one I haven't heard before!!

And Sirius out-classing Voldemort with his 'I am infinitely better than you, you scum-blood' attitude. LOVE it.

Wonderful story. My sincere thanks for writing it!

SiriusStains posted a comment on Wednesday 11th April 2007 9:57am

Fantastic, i spent hte last three nights reading this story. It really was splendid.
I haved never come across your site before, i found a link to it on painless J's live journal.
Usually i just read on the skyehawke archives...but i'm really glad i stumbled across this.
I think the part i enjoyed most was the fact that your ending turely did feel like an ending. Many stories leave so many questions unanswereed and that drives me nuts...i really can't say enough good things about this.
I also beleive that it is the first story i have ever come across where a 16 year old Sirius was brougth through the map.

velvetarms posted a comment on Monday 15th January 2007 7:44pm

A thoroughly enjoyable read. Thank you.

Sillte posted a comment on Thursday 11th January 2007 6:33am

that was amazing! your story was sooo well written and i simply loved it!!
Great job!
-Sillte

Amber Dragon posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 2:08am

hmm...dreaming of an endless search in
the halls of Hogwarts?when was this typed?*scrolls up to see when this chapter was typed*hmm...that reminds me of when i checked on JK Rowling's personal site and read the post she put up about the drean she had where Harry was searching all over the great hall at Hogwarts for one of the Horcruxes.

Irena Candy posted a comment on Tuesday 14th November 2006 2:26pm

Very, VERY, good!
Well thought out and very well written.
Thank you, and congratulations.

mcnbirdsgirl posted a comment on Tuesday 31st October 2006 6:41am

Oh My God! You are a GENIUS!
I have just read this story as a recommendation on HPFF's 'Interesting Ships' and as soon as I began to read the first chapter I was hooked...

You truly are an amazing writer, and the graphic detals of everything was just fantastic... made you feel as though it was a film I was watching... I would use my daily allowance on the internet to read your story, and it was time well spent!

I think the funniest part was when Hermione offered to be the 'Trois' in Harry's and Sirius'

menage a trois

...

Thank you for such a thrilling read! You will definitely be in my recommendations in the future!
Good Luck with any recent writings you have got going!
Mcnbirdsgirl

Ben Blackthorne posted a comment on Sunday 29th October 2006 1:18pm

Wow. This story was fantastic - rich, layered prose, well-written with impeccable attention to detail, good pacing and wonderful character development. Your original characters are as fully-fleshed out and appropriate to the canon-verse as your canon characters, and your plot absolutely works with canon. Well done! Thank you for a great read.

rasberitwist posted a comment on Wednesday 18th October 2006 8:42pm

this is like one of my fave fan fiction stories of all time, it was wonderfully written