Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Andrius posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd August 2011 6:29pm for Epilogue

Phenomenal story, very well written. I'm just hoping for some more spell action from Harry. He doesn't seem to use his wand all that much.

illereyn posted a comment on Wednesday 28th October 2009 5:58am for Epilogue

Wow. Just wow. I'm devouring these as fast as my mouse can click!

I love how you taken several little changes, and looked how it would highlight different characteristics of the characters - Harry's manipulative side, for example, as well as Draco's sense of loyalty; yet they still retain (muted) characteristics from the books (Harry's impulsiveness and Draco's not caring much about those not in his circle). It's fascinating to see how subtle shifts in events can make enemies into friends, even. Too bad we don't see much of Harry's interaction with Ron and Hermione, though.

kirk4ever posted a comment on Sunday 23rd September 2007 6:34am for Epilogue

just one thing, in severus' letter, he said that tonks is infamous. was it meant to be insufferable??

Veronica3 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 6:36pm for Epilogue

Ooooh, that is going to be a most interesting summer, certainly! Hope you will despict Harry and Draco ´s summer vacations in some detail. Also, hope you will hurry to end the next book in the series. I despise read WIPs because they often leave me hanging at some point or other. The next installment in this series is shaping to be most entertaining, anyway!

Boggsley posted a comment on Tuesday 10th July 2007 10:56am for Epilogue

WOW. Another excellent story. You're one of my favorite authors in the HP-verse, you know.

Scilera posted a comment on Thursday 28th June 2007 3:24am for Epilogue

I really do like how this one ends. It's a nice contrast of safety and happiness to the terror and destruction going on around them.

Yet again, brilliant!

jgkitarel posted a comment on Sunday 3rd December 2006 6:32am for Epilogue

Well, I have read the first few parts of your little setup and I have to admit, I am impressed.

I'll get to Fugitive when I get some sleep and escape from work, but I have to say, you do have some good work here, even if I do not normally go for slash (Sirius/Remus).

You did the relationship properly, and it is one that doesn't stretch belief either. I can actually see something like this happening between them, though I can also see them hitching up with ladies as well. Anyway, that's not the point.

Keep up the good work.

Ben Blackthorne posted a comment on Monday 23rd October 2006 8:23pm for Epilogue

You are so amazing it almost hurts.

THank you for having taken the time to put fingers to keyboard and write these magnificent stories. You make the world a better place for having put these out into it.

Morange posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 9:08pm for Epilogue

now thats something that i didn't expect to happen *grin*i like the portrat :)
and the fact that you had another entrance to the CoS other than the one in the girl's bathroom.

fanfichelps posted a comment on Tuesday 14th February 2006 9:11pm for Epilogue

Nice story, kept me reading. Interesting to see your take on what Harry has to deal with under these circumstances vis-a-vis canon. Will Harry be less able to deal with Voldemort having not had to deal with the basilisk himself? BTW, why is this story listed as "in progress" when it clearly seems to be done -- epilogue and all?

Pleather Boots posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 1:44pm for Epilogue

I am rather confused about the title of this story. If I remember correctly Laocoon was the man who tried to warn the participants of the Trojan war of the wooden horse and the Greek gods intervened and as a punishment sent a snake to kill Laocoon and his children. While I see the similarities between the two stories with the snake I have no clue why it is so named. However, it was a very entertaining story once I realised (about 5 chapters in) that Draco was a Hufflepuff and Harry was a Slytherin.

Mariposa posted a comment on Monday 30th January 2006 7:07am for Epilogue

I love these stories and I'm happy to find them here among my favorite authors. Thank you Ishtar for bringing these here :oD

BT posted a comment on Monday 23rd January 2006 11:55pm for Epilogue

I loved this, especially the placement of key events from the books into the AU. Are you going to continue with the series? (Oh, please do!)

Brian1 posted a comment on Monday 23rd January 2006 10:14am for Epilogue

I first found this story when you were, I believe, posting to ff.net?

If you intend to continue (and I hope you do!), there's one small issue I have. With more and more people in the wizarding world finding out about Remus and Sirius as, well, Remus and Sirius, it stands to reason that someone will not be as forgiving as the Tonkes. Maybe a little more strife for the happy couple in the next story? Also, I would think that Ron, Fred, and George would be up to some pranking throughout the school year. Any chance that we see a prank war escalate as a bit of harmless fun? Maybe not so harmless? Maybe Professor Lupin ends up a target?

Thanks for moving this to ffa.net! I'm enjoying the story quite a bit!

jumperlass posted a comment on Sunday 22nd January 2006 2:38pm for Epilogue

Harry's life as a parcel of adults willing to take responsibility might have given him. I love that heroism is required of others, not just a pack of adolescents, in your stories!