Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

lathyrus posted a comment on Friday 16th August 2013 3:50am

HA! Take that you pompous wanker! How anyone likes Lockheart is beyond me. I absolutely adored the proverbial curbstomp Remus delievered~!

lathyrus posted a comment on Wednesday 14th August 2013 6:22pm

Tonks... doesn't seem qualified for that job yet. =/ I'm happy for her sure, but it just doesn't seem like it would fit.

Andrius posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd August 2011 6:29pm

Phenomenal story, very well written. I'm just hoping for some more spell action from Harry. He doesn't seem to use his wand all that much.

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 9:02pm

"...his bathing costume would have put most Victorians to shame, but he rather liked it. It was black, of course, and it reached his knees and elbows..."

Only to his elbows? That means his dark mark, the 1st one that is, is exposed. I should think that would be worthy of some sort of comment.

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 7:15pm

"Once he asked Completely Headless Nick to help him by extending his head through the walls and having a look around, but Nick couldn't hear the Voice and was of very little help."

I thought Nick was petrified???

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 6:21am

In this chapter you said, "Remus, who was a good deal taller than Harry and a bit taller than Sirius...". However, in Chapter 11 of [u]Stealing Harry[/u] you said, "Sirius was slightly taller than he was, and Remus had to tilt his head up just slightly, while Sirius, in surprise, looked down."

illereyn posted a comment on Wednesday 28th October 2009 5:58am

Wow. Just wow. I'm devouring these as fast as my mouse can click!

I love how you taken several little changes, and looked how it would highlight different characteristics of the characters - Harry's manipulative side, for example, as well as Draco's sense of loyalty; yet they still retain (muted) characteristics from the books (Harry's impulsiveness and Draco's not caring much about those not in his circle). It's fascinating to see how subtle shifts in events can make enemies into friends, even. Too bad we don't see much of Harry's interaction with Ron and Hermione, though.

germankitty posted a comment on Monday 20th April 2009 3:09pm

Hee. This is priceless -- Arthur's Ford Anglia having dirt bike babies with Sirius' motorbike!

kirk4ever posted a comment on Sunday 23rd September 2007 6:34am

just one thing, in severus' letter, he said that tonks is infamous. was it meant to be insufferable??

silvergoddess posted a comment on Monday 30th July 2007 12:22pm

Been reading your fic for awhile, but haven't felt the need to review, because they're excellent stories. One thing that bothered me in this chapter was the translation of the word Hospites, I believe that a better translation would be enemies instead of strangers, also the construction of the sentence is off. The verb beware should be at the end of the sentence. Sorry to sound nit picky, but my latin teacher drilled proper grammer and such into my head ^_^

Veronica3 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 6:36pm

Ooooh, that is going to be a most interesting summer, certainly! Hope you will despict Harry and Draco ´s summer vacations in some detail. Also, hope you will hurry to end the next book in the series. I despise read WIPs because they often leave me hanging at some point or other. The next installment in this series is shaping to be most entertaining, anyway!

Veronica3 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 6:23pm

Phew! I am worried for poor Dobby, being given the sock and all that. Hope Dumbledore will allow him to stay in Hogwarts when, not if, he finds out about him being Draco ´s valet-like. Or Andromeda could employ him, instead! That would be brilliant! Dobby would be in a good house, then...

Veronica3 posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 4:52pm

Aww! Sirius and Remus are a really sweet couple. I love read about them and their everyday lives. The
way in which Remus shut up Lockhart was brilliant, too!

Boggsley posted a comment on Tuesday 10th July 2007 10:56am

WOW. Another excellent story. You're one of my favorite authors in the HP-verse, you know.

Scilera posted a comment on Thursday 28th June 2007 3:24am

I really do like how this one ends. It's a nice contrast of safety and happiness to the terror and destruction going on around them.

Yet again, brilliant!

Scilera posted a comment on Thursday 28th June 2007 2:28am

Hee! Hooray! I kinda thought this was coming, and I must say I wholeheartedly approve. Which, if you know me, is horrendously rare as I hate Snape--outside this series of course. Bravo! Good on you!

Rhi McLaughlin posted a comment on Monday 5th March 2007 10:08am

"Once he asked Completely Headless Nick to help him by extending his head through the walls and having a look around, but Nick couldn't hear the Voice and was of very little help."

I thought Nick was still petrified in the infirmary?

jgkitarel posted a comment on Sunday 3rd December 2006 6:32am

Well, I have read the first few parts of your little setup and I have to admit, I am impressed.

I'll get to Fugitive when I get some sleep and escape from work, but I have to say, you do have some good work here, even if I do not normally go for slash (Sirius/Remus).

You did the relationship properly, and it is one that doesn't stretch belief either. I can actually see something like this happening between them, though I can also see them hitching up with ladies as well. Anyway, that's not the point.

Keep up the good work.

Ben Blackthorne posted a comment on Monday 23rd October 2006 8:23pm

You are so amazing it almost hurts.

THank you for having taken the time to put fingers to keyboard and write these magnificent stories. You make the world a better place for having put these out into it.

Morange posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 9:08pm

now thats something that i didn't expect to happen *grin*i like the portrat :)
and the fact that you had another entrance to the CoS other than the one in the girl's bathroom.