Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Scilera posted a comment on Thursday 28th June 2007 5:43am for Chapter 5

Excellent! I'm really impressed by your smooth style and the level of humor you bring to a story that could very easily turn dark. This is really one of my favorite series, and I'm sincerely hoping you come back to it.

Once again, brilliant!

Velara posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2007 11:27am for Chapter 5

well, I'm sad I discovered this a year after it was posted. I hope you come back to this!

Thorfinna posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 9:25am for Chapter 5

Ok, I've read all the way from Stealing Harry to now. This is an excellent fic and I love the way you've split things up and given Harry a group of the 4 houses. However you haven't updated here in nearly a year. Please tell me this isn't an abandoned idea????

Keep up the good work and if you're posting somewhere else instead, can you let us know?

thanks
T

la13 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th April 2007 6:25pm for Chapter 5

Wow, so there's so much I love about this story that I have no idea even where to start. I've read the series through several times before I realized that I've never even reviewed it so I thought maybe I should change that...

Everything in your story has such a quiet humor that it's wonderful. I guess what I like the most, though, is the way you really understand the idea of au fics. You've changed characters to fit your reality but still managed to keep the essence of who they are the same. The plotlines parallel a lot of the times, but you change things to make them your own so it isn't boring. All the characters are so deep in the sense that they have motivations and processes of reasoning that really make sense and come alive for the reader.

You're an amazing fic writer, which I'm sure you've been told a million times before, but I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this story.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 11th February 2007 3:13pm for Chapter 5

Brilliant bit of fun there at the end. I hope you've not given up on this story...

Lurk posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2006 6:44pm for Chapter 5

Man, I've now read all of this series. I adore it! You've got a brilliant way of writing.

Though to be honest, the whole "Remus seeing the alternate reality" is putting me on edge. I keep hoping he'll see more, or learn more, or stop having so much seem to mess with his mind! Really creative idea though, love it!

Totally Remus/Sirius fan here, so no complaints. So far, you are the FIRST one who's managed to pull off a half-way decent Snape/Tonks. I'm not a fan of it, but I'm not about to start dissing it either. It's small and well written, that's all I can ask for.

You've really got some very interesting ideas here, and you've got completely unique ideas (yay!) so my trying VERY hard not to start gushing might end up failing. Just fyi.

...I was gonna say something else, but I...oh yes! Interesting stuff with the werewolf concept (the starving/breathing stuff).

Not much else, other than

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT etc etc etc.....forever plus infinity.

Keep it up!

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 2nd December 2006 8:46pm for Chapter 5

After another reread of the full set of stories, I love this as much as the previous times. Incredible how you're able to interweave ytour storyline to canon; very unique. Hope you'll be able to update soon!

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 9:26pm for Chapter 5

Awww! When I finished this chapter, I really did say 'Awwww!' That was because when I went to click on the 'Next Chapter' button, there was no next chapter to go to. Now, as I've rediscovered this AU of yours, I must say that I've gotten quite used to clicking onto another chapter over the last three days. So, with that said....I love this fic! It's so good and I love your Slytherin!Harry with all my heart. And Hufflepuff!Draco. It's brilliant. I like how you ended this chapter. Harry plotting revenge and Neville making with the funny. Cheers.

~Ivy

rosemary eve posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 1:46pm for Chapter 5

I have just read my way through books 1 to here, and I have enjoyed it tremendously. I read stealing harry first - I only just discovered your writing and I am very impressed. You are very talented and entertaining. thank you. I am looking forward to the next chapter...

natwest posted a comment on Tuesday 12th September 2006 7:03am for Chapter 5

I love your take on harry potter and I hope you update soon. I have rememed you story to several of my friends because this is great.

Crumple-Horned Snorkack posted a comment on Friday 4th August 2006 10:29pm for Chapter 5

So I've finally made it through the series of Stealing Harry and Laocoon's Children, after about two days, and I must say, it's brilliant. The plot is perfectly interwoven with cannon events.. and I love the sardonic humor you have. Remus and Sirius are wonderful together, as lovers and as characters in general, and I hope to see more of Laocoon's Children in the future. Think it'd be too tedious to write about all seven years? You've made it this far.. It's one of the very few fanfiction stories I could (and will) read over and over, much like the books themselves. Amazing work; you are a wonderful writer. I wouldn't be surprised if you could make a living off of your talent!