Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

iluvchocs posted a comment on Sunday 19th August 2007 10:49pm

Great update - I really like the way you depicted Remus :D

Alicia Y/J posted a comment on Saturday 18th August 2007 11:35am

Oh wow. I've been reading this series faithfully and love it even more than the books. But what a cliff-hanger! Oh man, I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Is it really Lucius or is it Fenrir? God...well I can't wait! ^-^

iluvchocs posted a comment on Thursday 16th August 2007 1:45am

This is a really dramatic end to the chapter - great job xD

amysds posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 5:18pm

oooohhh freaky!

Jimmy posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 5:18am

I in joy your story a lot! Please keep up the great work! Jimmy

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 6:02pm

Oh, wow! The tension rises indeed!

redjacobson posted a comment on Thursday 9th August 2007 6:19am

I'm still really enjoying this story; and I'm thrilled to see so many new chapters so quickly. It does seem strange to be reading a Harry Potter story and not have Ron and Hermione being central characters, but I do like your Neville, Padma and Hufflepuff (?) Draco.

Looking forward to what happens next

red

moruelenath posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2007 1:22pm

BRILLIANT!!! I SO wish I could have been there!
And I'm so glad you're updating so regularly atm :D
xxx

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Tuesday 7th August 2007 8:13pm

Ugh, Umbitch two years early! But this was worth it!

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Tuesday 7th August 2007 7:55pm

Fun chapter.
And I loved the bright orange house with lovely blue wallpaper reflections, by the way. (sorry, read two chapters today, so am commenting on them together)
I'm glad you got back to this story. I'd missed it.

red jacobson posted a comment on Saturday 4th August 2007 4:01pm

first off; great to see another chapter of this story; but; now I have to go back and re-read it from the beginning; because I have very little memory of how Harry and Draco became friends, and how Neville and Padma fit into the group.

looking forward to more

red

Scilera posted a comment on Thursday 28th June 2007 5:43am

Excellent! I'm really impressed by your smooth style and the level of humor you bring to a story that could very easily turn dark. This is really one of my favorite series, and I'm sincerely hoping you come back to it.

Once again, brilliant!

Velara posted a comment on Friday 22nd June 2007 11:27am

well, I'm sad I discovered this a year after it was posted. I hope you come back to this!

Thorfinna posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 9:25am

Ok, I've read all the way from Stealing Harry to now. This is an excellent fic and I love the way you've split things up and given Harry a group of the 4 houses. However you haven't updated here in nearly a year. Please tell me this isn't an abandoned idea????

Keep up the good work and if you're posting somewhere else instead, can you let us know?

thanks
T

la13 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th April 2007 6:25pm

Wow, so there's so much I love about this story that I have no idea even where to start. I've read the series through several times before I realized that I've never even reviewed it so I thought maybe I should change that...

Everything in your story has such a quiet humor that it's wonderful. I guess what I like the most, though, is the way you really understand the idea of au fics. You've changed characters to fit your reality but still managed to keep the essence of who they are the same. The plotlines parallel a lot of the times, but you change things to make them your own so it isn't boring. All the characters are so deep in the sense that they have motivations and processes of reasoning that really make sense and come alive for the reader.

You're an amazing fic writer, which I'm sure you've been told a million times before, but I just wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this story.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 11th February 2007 3:13pm

Brilliant bit of fun there at the end. I hope you've not given up on this story...

Amber Dragon posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 12:05am

*shakes her head to get the bad image out of her head*i don't even WANT to know what you were doing when you wrote the quiditch talk.Draco glued to a broomstick?*shakes head again*and also, you misrated this chapter.

Questions i forgot to ask after the first stories
Question (from Laocoon's version of the Philosopher's Stone):What were you referring to when you said they took Ender's Game too seriously?i have read that book about five or so times (surprising for a girl) and didn't get what you meant by it.

Question 2 (from Secret Tongues):are you a D&D (Dungeons & Dragons) fan.When we first met Lockhart,you mentioned something about Laying-On Hands, and, as i recall, Lay-On Hands is a...Paladin spell, i think.either that or cleric.(and i have been playing that game since i was eight or so {but i can't DM yet})

Lurk posted a comment on Thursday 28th December 2006 6:44pm

Man, I've now read all of this series. I adore it! You've got a brilliant way of writing.

Though to be honest, the whole "Remus seeing the alternate reality" is putting me on edge. I keep hoping he'll see more, or learn more, or stop having so much seem to mess with his mind! Really creative idea though, love it!

Totally Remus/Sirius fan here, so no complaints. So far, you are the FIRST one who's managed to pull off a half-way decent Snape/Tonks. I'm not a fan of it, but I'm not about to start dissing it either. It's small and well written, that's all I can ask for.

You've really got some very interesting ideas here, and you've got completely unique ideas (yay!) so my trying VERY hard not to start gushing might end up failing. Just fyi.

...I was gonna say something else, but I...oh yes! Interesting stuff with the werewolf concept (the starving/breathing stuff).

Not much else, other than

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT etc etc etc.....forever plus infinity.

Keep it up!

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 2nd December 2006 8:46pm

After another reread of the full set of stories, I love this as much as the previous times. Incredible how you're able to interweave ytour storyline to canon; very unique. Hope you'll be able to update soon!

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 9:26pm

Awww! When I finished this chapter, I really did say 'Awwww!' That was because when I went to click on the 'Next Chapter' button, there was no next chapter to go to. Now, as I've rediscovered this AU of yours, I must say that I've gotten quite used to clicking onto another chapter over the last three days. So, with that said....I love this fic! It's so good and I love your Slytherin!Harry with all my heart. And Hufflepuff!Draco. It's brilliant. I like how you ended this chapter. Harry plotting revenge and Neville making with the funny. Cheers.

~Ivy