Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 11:29am for Chapter 4

Yep, Padma is stuck up, all right. Heh. She is sorta their Hermione, is not? Draco in Hufflepaff? Hmmm. Well, he probably will be happier there, will not? Less hustle and bustle. And this Draco seems to be calmer, quieter and shyer than canon Draco. I reckon you made a certain shuffle of personalities and character traits here, right? Neville seemed so infused with Griffyndor ´s spirit in the breakfast! It was Draco who seemed somewhat a bit timid and unsecure here. Very Neville-like, that. Anyway, I liked what you did with them, re-working their personalities a bit so the four would fit into a new non-canon niche and were in character as per your designs for them in this story. It was brilliant! I cannot wait to read about these four ´s adventures in Hogwarts.

Rosemary Eve posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 12:49am for Chapter 4

I am really enjoying this story. I am in the middle of reading your stuff - I am very impressed with your writing. I am totally gripped with the story, the characterisation is consistent and has depth.

I am going to continue now, thank you for giving me something to enjoy and look forward to.

Patches posted a comment on Monday 8th May 2006 12:10am for Chapter 4

Ok we have a group of kids that cover all 4 houses. That is going to be interesting. Nice work. Thanks for writing. pms