Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Rosemary Eve posted a comment on Friday 3rd November 2006 12:49am

I am really enjoying this story. I am in the middle of reading your stuff - I am very impressed with your writing. I am totally gripped with the story, the characterisation is consistent and has depth.

I am going to continue now, thank you for giving me something to enjoy and look forward to.

Anaknisatanas posted a comment on Tuesday 18th July 2006 7:52pm

I think the letter at the end suits Snape pretty well. I'm sad that they have to move away from the Tonkses. IT was so cool to see them staying there. Hopefully they'll only have to stay there for summers or something.

Anyway good job with this one.

Morange posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 6:41am

very cool story! =)

Patches posted a comment on Monday 8th May 2006 12:10am

Ok we have a group of kids that cover all 4 houses. That is going to be interesting. Nice work. Thanks for writing. pms

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 1:13pm

Ok Harry is at Hogwarts and I'm guessing he was sorted into Sytherin! That is unusual except that is where the "Hat" always wanted to put Harry! Well we will see where it goes. Thanks for writing. pms

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 12:38pm

Very good. I like Olivander! He is just weird enough to be a cool wizzard. I like his style.
I'm glad they are all back in the wizarding world where they belong. It will be great that they can live at # 12 Grimald Place with the Tonk's. Thank you for writing. pms

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 7th May 2006 12:07pm

Yeah! Harry, Neville, Draco, Padma and Parvati
all got their letters. Looks like members of a
clique! I understand some people have problems with change. It will be interesting to see how things go. Thanks for writing. pms

Kail Ceannai posted a comment on Monday 1st May 2006 9:50pm

Parvus Rana?
a Plush Frog?

What's with the frogs?

Meghan posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 7:46am

good first year story, liked the tower idea and everything... sad that padma didn't get her adventure but the boys each got theirs--- on to the next!

Mara Flynn posted a comment on Monday 20th February 2006 9:04pm

Quite an exciting first year. I really liked your mix of students and their houses. I also really like the tie-ins with JK Rowling's canon world.

fanfichelps posted a comment on Friday 10th February 2006 5:16pm

Overall, was a nice story. I personally would like to see a bit more about the other main cannon characters, i.e., Ron and Hermione, but I recognize that's just a preference thing. On the constructive criticism front, one inconsistency I recall at the moment to fix sometime: earlier it was going to be Slytherin v Griffindor for the cup, but the it was changed to v Ravenclaw with no explanation. Keep writing.

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 27th January 2006 10:16pm

This is great! Completely Headless Nick had me laughing out loud.
This is the most original thing I've ever seen in Harry Potter fanfiction - and I've seen a lot. I've read many good stories, some of which I enjoyed even more than this one, but I've not seen anything that surpasses this little sideplot in its originality - which is made even better by the fact that you (only) had FirstYear!Harry to work with. Pride yourself on this one.

Quizer

Stratagemini posted a comment on Wednesday 18th January 2006 10:47pm

A very nice story. Although I thought the caramel painting scene a bit gratuitous, I really liked how you handled Sirius and Remus' relationship otherwise.

I also really liked the freindship between Draco, Neville, Padma, and Harry. Far too many stories have harry make friends with Hermione and the troll incident happening exaactly the same way.

I also liked teh way that you had Harry and company find out about the stone, and not suspect Quirell. The extra characterization of Snape helped this story immensely. It's an interesting view of Snape, and one I can't say I've seen often.

I hope to see the next volume soon.

Jennifer Moffett posted a comment on Wednesday 18th January 2006 7:59am

I like your take of the story better than JKR's
Please continue with this work, I truly enjoy it. I am curious as to how year 2 will evolve in your version of the HP universe.
Take care,
Jennifer

Mary Morley posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2006 5:12pm

What a wonderful universe! It was different, yet believable and full of clever little tidbits.

hedwig_edwiges posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2006 2:56pm

Super! This is the first fic I read with Harry in Slytherin and it's really great! I'll be waiting - along with all your faithful readers - for the next years in Hogwarts and al the evil Wormtail going to dish out.

Curtis Fielder posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2006 1:00pm

I liked it, the whole series so far. It was nice to see Harry be friends with Draco, and Draco not be a Ron clone. It is also very nice to see Padma in the group. For some reason I have visions of Padma informing her mother that unlike Parvarti she doesn't need help catching some boy, the three she has being quite enough. Keep up the good work and I hope to see the 2nd year story soon.

Claudia posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2006 11:14am

Two nights with almost no sleep and it was well worth it. I love your stories. The idea of making nearly headless Nick a truly headless Nick was brilliant.
I had to smile about 'Rupert the Vampire Slayer' - when you mentioned William the Bloody nearby I couldn't help laughing about the idea of Giles being the slayer instead of Buffy. Poor vampires - being talked to death with mythical knowledge...
I liked that Harry was not involved with the Troll. And Harry being to sneaky with getting Draco to get Nick's head off - marvellous. Pure Slytherin..
Only tiny little thing I stumbled upon was Fluffy as you mention him to have 6 pairs of eyes (chapter 11). Being a three headed dog he should have 3 pairs of eyes. On the other hand he is a magical creature so you (or JKR) can just declare him to have 4 eyes per head...

Looking forward to reading more from you

Claudia

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 16th January 2006 10:11pm

Ab fab! Now I'm up late two nights in a row, and not sorry about it. Cheers!

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 16th January 2006 8:34pm

"What's all this, then?" Nick said - another Silverado fan? That movie changed my life - I decided to stop dating nancy boys after that. Thanks for letting Dorothy post these for us!