Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Ellariina posted a comment on Wednesday 27th May 2009 12:28pm

Oh this was just lovely! Absolutely loved it to pieces, ecpesially your Remus was wonderful as well as all the side characters! Can't wait to read more of this verse :)

darkbluejoy posted a comment on Tuesday 21st April 2009 9:55am

This is the most touching, intelligent, most lovingly written HP fic I've ever read.

thank you.

Blue

aka blueboo @ tth

Bubblystar posted a comment on Wednesday 18th February 2009 7:45am

Wow! Great so far! :D I love it! Harry's so cute :] lol
X

michael pauley posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 11:34pm

The dialog is excellent! And the story just keeps getting better and better!

michael pauley posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 10:25pm

I'm actualy enjoying this! Most of the time I end up being disapointed by this point in a story. Thanks

Gabycat posted a comment on Monday 24th March 2008 8:02pm

The Nile is a river in Egypt. hee! Go for it Padfoot!
XD
Love the way you write Harry, its so innocent and adorable.

Gabycat posted a comment on Monday 24th March 2008 5:59pm

*warm smile* you know, I recently finished the Book 7 (In Spanish, I read it in English last year) and I was talking to a friend about your fic "Stealing Harry"
It's so warm and has so much hope in it. It's wonderful to read it again. Thank you for writing it!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Saturday 23rd February 2008 11:30pm

What a wonderful story!
You write the best Remus and Sirius I've read, and that includes Rowling's versions.
I am now off to read all the other stories in this series.

Mindy posted a comment on Wednesday 30th January 2008 8:14pm

I love the ending. Sirius and Remus make me all warm and fuzzy.

kerrlo posted a comment on Monday 5th November 2007 3:28pm

Hey...I have read this story..and its sequels about a hundred time already..and have reviewed before too. Rereading this chapter..I found something that doesn't fit :

"It'd been eight years since they'd cast it last, and he hadn't been in on all of the work; Peter and Dumbledore had taken over from him in the last stages, so Sirius only knew theory a lot of the time anyway."

This implies that Dumbledore knew about Peter being the secret-keeper. I understand that this is an AU, but I had the impression that the events changed at the point from where Lupin's owl got lost - that certainly is repeated over and over throughout. And thus, this senetence deosn't make much sense..unless of course Peter and Dumbledore didn't do the spells together..which seems unlikely seeing as hoe you've described the fidelius ritual..

Just a thought..the story is wonderful, btw.

Just a thought...

aqua_dulcis@hotmail.com posted a comment on Wednesday 31st October 2007 10:19pm

Oh My God... Good Omens cameo.
I love you, I love you, I love you for doing that! This is an awesome fic and it has so many great little in-jokes that aren't cospicuous but add just an extra bit of delight to the experience of reading it.

Illusia posted a comment on Monday 20th August 2007 11:39am

I was so excited finding out you're publishing Laocoons here! I read them ages ago in the other website and then I lost the address. And there's so many more stories finished!

Emiri posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2007 2:05pm

Brilliant.

Scilera posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2007 3:55pm

I really liked this. The ending's a bit abrupt for my personal taste, but I find that with a lot of things I read. :) This was very well done. I liked the style, the characters act in ways that seem reasonable, and you've also done the impossible. You've made me .like. Severus Snape. Good job and brilliant work!

nic posted a comment on Friday 11th May 2007 10:37am

I haven't read this yet and I am going to since I've such good stuff about it but I want to know before I do if it is completed yet as there isn't an icon on the site to explain it.

thanks!

Raven Laehnart posted a comment on Tuesday 27th March 2007 4:16pm

Absolutely TOUCHING! I fell head-over-heels with the plot, the setting is lovely, and the dialogue is breakmyheartandputitbacktogetheragain good! Congradulations and please continue?

Rhi McLaughlin posted a comment on Sunday 4th March 2007 1:47pm

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant and so painstakingly and lovingly created. Truly a joy to read and reread!

Gerald Taylor posted a comment on Thursday 21st December 2006 10:38am

Great story. All of it, keep them coming.

Hannah3 posted a comment on Monday 11th December 2006 8:45pm

WOO-HOO! Go Snape, manipulation Dumbledore like that. LOL!!

Hannah3 posted a comment on Sunday 10th December 2006 7:46pm

So, what does that mean?