Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Athena Lupin posted a comment on Sunday 20th August 2006 3:48pm for Chapter 9

Have you seen the musical Wicked?
if you have, email me at athenalupin@gmail.com

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:19am for Chapter 9

Followup:

The mango (Mangifera spp.; Hindi: आम; plural mangos or mangoes) is a genus of about 35 species of tropical fruiting trees in the flowering plant family Anacardiaceae, native to India and Southeast Asia, of which the Indian Mango M. indica is by far the most important commercially.

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:08am for Chapter 9

Do mangoes actually grow in England?

It is very much a tropical fruit, and while I know ENgland has a milder climate tha would be expected, because of the Gulf Stream, I find it hard to believe that fruit that can't endure the cold of even a Central Florida winter would be growable, outside of a hothouse, in England.

That might be a problem to justify, unless you just want to write it off as "magic".

Lira posted a comment on Monday 20th February 2006 3:20am for Chapter 9

Story looks good so far. Just two things I noticed so far: in chapter 1 you might want to make the time jump between Sirius' point of view and Harry's a bit more obvious. I was quite confused at first till I figured out that the Harry-part happened before the ending of the Sirius-part.

And in this chapter (9), the whole chapter is rather hard to read as the whole text is centered (which I'm sure is accident).