Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

darkelf2 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd October 2006 5:05pm

THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

i have always been depressed after finishing an HP book, but this was really a good fill-in!

when i was told and quoted from it, it thought that having sexual scenes in a Harry Potter story would ruin the essence of it, but you even managed to have that.

The only think i can complain about would be the ending, it's nice tha Harry Potter survuved and all that, but when we figured he was the 6th it would have been better if he just had died.. but! nevertheless you still manage to build it up around his survival, you managed to make the survival possible!

i am really gratefull you wrote this story, and it was something to make my day a thousand times better than it already was, it was a real life saver!

Fixxy posted a comment on Friday 22nd September 2006 4:05pm

Arhhh, I needed to leave a comment, this is amazingly written, and I'm just in love with Sirius and Harry's behaviour! Love it to bits!

xxx

Yodan posted a comment on Monday 4th September 2006 9:30pm

This is the best fic I have read in a long time. I was constantly impressed by the depth and feel of not only the characters but of also the world in which this story took place. It truly came alive, and I think that this would be a perfect Book 7—Slash and all! =D

Once I started reading, I couldn't stop, and I wouldn't have if real life had permitted. I was enthralled from the first word, and wish the story went on forever.

I’ve not openly read Harry/Sirius before, mostly because of the icky age difference, but I am so incredibly glad I read this fic. Thanks for writing it!

Again, Wonderful job!

Ivy_Snowe posted a comment on Tuesday 29th August 2006 10:46pm

That was a wonderful fic. Cheers.

~Ivy

Crumple-Horned Snorkack posted a comment on Friday 25th August 2006 1:47pm

*claps heartily* Yes!! Oh, that was wonderful. Beautifully written, as always. I don't think I've seen a better conclusion of Voldemort uprising yet. And you convinced me of Harry and Sirius, though I would have liked to see a little bit more mush. Maybe I'm just mushy myself. ^^;

Athena Lupin posted a comment on Sunday 20th August 2006 3:48pm

Have you seen the musical Wicked?
if you have, email me at athenalupin@gmail.com

milly posted a comment on Monday 7th August 2006 12:24am

I loved this story, it's kept me reading all weekend (when i should have been doing my english assignment) and thankyou so much for bringing sirius back, he is my favourite person in the whole world.. i was so upset when he died in OOTP that any story with him in it again catches my fancy, and this one was amazing. mwa!

Judy L posted a comment on Friday 7th July 2006 7:14pm

Fascinating theme - Sirius incarnate from the map. Their life at Godrick's Hollow is uniquely set and well done, and the battle with Voldemort brilliant! Very happy to have had the chance to read this story. Thanks for sharing your talent with those of us who only read.

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Monday 19th June 2006 5:20pm

... I am stunned.
Thank you for the bottom of myawed heart (thatsounds trite but its true)
I have never read a truer, more telling story.
It was real.
Bah i am incoherant.
Thankyou for bring the Harry I always imagined alive.
Thankyou

echotheinsane posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 8:18pm

You really are a smart thing aren't you?

Brilliant in fact. Well done. I loved this fic, really I did. One of the few out there worth reading now-a-days.

Hats off.

simons_flower posted a comment on Sunday 14th May 2006 1:51pm

Excellent. It's taken me three or four days to read, including most of this afternoon, but I've been utterly intrigued and captivated. Thank you.

little schildi posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd May 2006 9:16am

Although I liked Halfblood Prince the least of all Harry Potter books, this is the best sequel to HP 6, especially since it contains my favourites Sirius and Harry.This is how I wish HP7 would be. Great work!

merf425 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 3:54am

Fantastic! I've taken extremely huge chunks out of the past three days to read this and it was totally worth it. :)

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:19am

Followup:

The mango (Mangifera spp.; Hindi: आम; plural mangos or mangoes) is a genus of about 35 species of tropical fruiting trees in the flowering plant family Anacardiaceae, native to India and Southeast Asia, of which the Indian Mango M. indica is by far the most important commercially.

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 10:08am

Do mangoes actually grow in England?

It is very much a tropical fruit, and while I know ENgland has a milder climate tha would be expected, because of the Gulf Stream, I find it hard to believe that fruit that can't endure the cold of even a Central Florida winter would be growable, outside of a hothouse, in England.

That might be a problem to justify, unless you just want to write it off as "magic".

Tatterdemalion posted a comment on Saturday 11th March 2006 3:37am

This is one of the best peices of writing I have ever read. Not normally one for slash, you very artfully did not overwhelm the story with the relationship. Even better, you brilliantly explained Harry's preferences while still sticking to canon. The characters were in character throughout - which I have found is middling rare in post HBP fanfiction. Having read this in a simgle day, I applaud your writing skills - better, in my humble opinion, than J.K's work on HBP. Thankyou for a wonderful story.
Headology

Shawn6 posted a comment on Wednesday 8th March 2006 9:07pm

I love this. All of it! Your characters were awesome, and the whole idea behind this story is grand!!

Aurilia posted a comment on Tuesday 7th March 2006 2:56am

Fabulous.

Brilliant.

Fantastic.

What else can I say?

jake m posted a comment on Tuesday 7th March 2006 12:53am

omg plz take this review seriously.
harry gay?
serious gay?
hermoine and ron?
ew
ew
ew
ew
ew.
i was really hooked on this but nearly stopped reading when i found out that ron and hermoine are a couple but it was bearable.
but this?
im ganna not read da rest now though it is very well written
ew.

Jennifer Moffett posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 4:19am

What an excellent story. I truly enjoy human heroes with everyday needs, flaws, doubts and a true hunger for life.

Please, keep up your wonderful work, it is an honor to read it.