Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

fanfichelps posted a comment on Tuesday 14th February 2006 9:11pm

Nice story, kept me reading. Interesting to see your take on what Harry has to deal with under these circumstances vis-a-vis canon. Will Harry be less able to deal with Voldemort having not had to deal with the basilisk himself? BTW, why is this story listed as "in progress" when it clearly seems to be done -- epilogue and all?

Pleather Boots posted a comment on Saturday 11th February 2006 1:44pm

I am rather confused about the title of this story. If I remember correctly Laocoon was the man who tried to warn the participants of the Trojan war of the wooden horse and the Greek gods intervened and as a punishment sent a snake to kill Laocoon and his children. While I see the similarities between the two stories with the snake I have no clue why it is so named. However, it was a very entertaining story once I realised (about 5 chapters in) that Draco was a Hufflepuff and Harry was a Slytherin.

Mariposa posted a comment on Monday 30th January 2006 7:07am

I love these stories and I'm happy to find them here among my favorite authors. Thank you Ishtar for bringing these here :oD

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 27th January 2006 11:38pm

Very interesting, substituting Fawkes with Tonks like this. Slaying a basilisk... this should net her an immense amount of renown. Will we see repercussions of this in later parts?

waiting for new updates
Quizer

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 27th January 2006 10:06pm

Great chapter. The part with Snape and Dora sent me into hysterics. :D
Once again, bonus points for originality! :D

Quizer

Quizer posted a comment on Friday 27th January 2006 6:46pm

I really like your version of Snape. Although I don't terribly mind that either, many other stories do have him revert from years of git-hood in an awfully short amount of time. Good job on yours!

Quizer

BT posted a comment on Monday 23rd January 2006 11:55pm

I loved this, especially the placement of key events from the books into the AU. Are you going to continue with the series? (Oh, please do!)

lap10 posted a comment on Monday 23rd January 2006 12:19pm

Kneazlepox! What a great detail to throw in! I'm really enjoying your Stealing Harry Universe; I've been very impressed with the way your characters interact.

lap10 posted a comment on Monday 23rd January 2006 12:18pm

Kneazlepox! What a great detail to through in! I'm really enjoying your Stealing Harry Universe; I've been very impressed with the way your characters interact.

Brian1 posted a comment on Monday 23rd January 2006 10:14am

I first found this story when you were, I believe, posting to ff.net?

If you intend to continue (and I hope you do!), there's one small issue I have. With more and more people in the wizarding world finding out about Remus and Sirius as, well, Remus and Sirius, it stands to reason that someone will not be as forgiving as the Tonkes. Maybe a little more strife for the happy couple in the next story? Also, I would think that Ron, Fred, and George would be up to some pranking throughout the school year. Any chance that we see a prank war escalate as a bit of harmless fun? Maybe not so harmless? Maybe Professor Lupin ends up a target?

Thanks for moving this to ffa.net! I'm enjoying the story quite a bit!

jumperlass posted a comment on Sunday 22nd January 2006 2:38pm

Harry's life as a parcel of adults willing to take responsibility might have given him. I love that heroism is required of others, not just a pack of adolescents, in your stories!