Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 1:23am for Chapter 11

"six pairs of eyes"

Fluffy only has three pairs of eyes, one pair per head.

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 4:36pm for Chapter 11

Oh, God, the disaster what was that episode with the troll in the girls bathroom without Harry around! Those Gryffindors are a hilarious pity lot, are not they? I loved the way in which you retold this particular adventure so it fit your plot. Also, I am enjoying your Draco very much. He is happy here, in your story. Happy and soul free. And Neville sure is enjoying being a bit of Canon-Harry, what with the heroics and the fame after the troll episode. And Padma, as Hermione in canon, being the reasonable voice in the group. Also, it was hilarious as the boys are all for dumb heroics and the girl is the sensible one here. Girl power, yeah! And Harry being the peacemaker and the glue keeping the group together is most interesting to read about. And, oh, a new scene with house-elves (how I love those tiny eager sweethearts!) and `Master Draco ´ in the kitchens. That was adorable, though brief! I am seriously enjoying your tale much more than JKR ´s books.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Monday 16th January 2006 8:34pm for Chapter 11

"What's all this, then?" Nick said - another Silverado fan? That movie changed my life - I decided to stop dating nancy boys after that. Thanks for letting Dorothy post these for us!