Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Josan posted a comment on Wednesday 28th November 2012 3:40am

Sigh.

I found you.

Just finished re-reading Stealing Harry (which I printed out many years ago and just found again the other day when I got to unpacking a box that seems to have been packed some 5 years ago) and remembered that there were additional chapters. So I went adventuring (which is what anything I try to do with Google becomes) and, after many different posts, found you here.

Hi, Sam. Enjoying this.

Andrius posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd August 2011 6:32pm

Silence for a minute, two, as they cleaned up a bit -- this was so much easier with magic -- and readjusted themselves to sleep

I thought they couldn't use their wands unless Harry was in mortal danger :)

Andrius posted a comment on Monday 1st August 2011 9:04am

Let me just say that it's a great story. I am really enjoying the feeling of mystery, magic, and adventure that seems to be missing from many other HP fics. I like how you've added the bits about fey, the iron charms, and such.

Andrius posted a comment on Monday 1st August 2011 6:15am

A bit surprising to see Harry in Slytherin, he didn't strike me as particularly ambitious or cunning. If anything, I'd think he would be in Ravenclaw, the way he enjoys reading and all. But I guess he argued the Sorting Hat into agreeing with him. I do wonder how he will fare in Slytherin though, given the attitudes of that house...

roses in bloom posted a comment on Sunday 6th March 2011 5:54am

Off to an excellent start! I just loved the scene with the Patil family- it isn't often that authors choose to describe such minor characters.

I especially loved this part: " Most of Padma's life was spent calmly using her wits to make sure her sister didn't bowl her over with typical Parvati enthusiasm."

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 4:04am

"... Innate curiosity combined with hero-worship was no match for an eleven-year-old's sense of discretion..."

Seems to me that should be the other way around.

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 3:42am

Is there a reason all the paragraphs in this chapter except those in the sex scene are center aligned?

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 1:23am

"six pairs of eyes"

Fluffy only has three pairs of eyes, one pair per head.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 7:39pm

Just as beautifully crafted as the previous stories in this intriguing AU.
I am thoroughly hooked.

bookaholic_au posted a comment on Wednesday 9th January 2008 9:56pm

Poor Neville is obviously unaware that corduroy means "cloth of kings," and thus nothing to be complaining about.

iluvchocs posted a comment on Wednesday 15th August 2007 7:10am

This was great. I really like the inter-house relationships that develop, and especially the pranks they all play XD

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 6:46pm

Awww! Sirius and Remus are so sweet together! I love them. Also, thanks for write about the boys having a family Christmas. I was very happy reading about Draco ´s view about it. And I liked the way he shadowed his older male cousin. Sirius is not a bad father like example at all and Draco needs to have someone like that in his life. Also,I absolutely loved the gift that the house-elves made Draco. It was adorable! And awfully sweet of them. Hope Harry and Draco are going to get something for them all in return. Oh! Severus having Christmas dinner with the Tonkses and Sirius, Remus and Harry was a great twist, too. It is very good read about those lonely and somewhat dark canon characters getting some of love and understanding in their lives. I always felt both Severus and Draco could have benefited of a bit of that in their lives. JKR made them interesting characters and adversaries to the Wizarding world ´s golden boy but so cliches one! And I often feel sad for them both, hopelessly stuck in their roles and deprived from the love that could made them different and better individuals. Your take on that issue was most comforting to me to read. Thanks for fix them so they can be happy and moderately well adjusted individuals!

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 6:02pm

Oh, how horrible that bit about the unicorn being killed! Your telling was intense and I felt as if I was there with the boys (and girl). Anyhow, great chapter. And, yay, Draco is going to spent Christmas with Harry and Neville!

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 5:30pm

Ah, I love that silly Sirius! Flying around in a motorbike with a goose and a pudding as passengers, indeed. That image made me laugh so hard! I liked the scene with the boys (and girl) in the library, quietly talking about their friendship and their experiences in their respective Houses. And the mess that first year Gryffindors made in Potions lab! That was hilarious! Those kids cannot do any well without Harry in their amidst, can they? Hmm. I would wish Draco get to spent Christmas with Sirius, Remus and Harry. Or, at least, with the Tonks. The poor kid needs to spent some time apart his mother and to see how other families interact.

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 4:36pm

Oh, God, the disaster what was that episode with the troll in the girls bathroom without Harry around! Those Gryffindors are a hilarious pity lot, are not they? I loved the way in which you retold this particular adventure so it fit your plot. Also, I am enjoying your Draco very much. He is happy here, in your story. Happy and soul free. And Neville sure is enjoying being a bit of Canon-Harry, what with the heroics and the fame after the troll episode. And Padma, as Hermione in canon, being the reasonable voice in the group. Also, it was hilarious as the boys are all for dumb heroics and the girl is the sensible one here. Girl power, yeah! And Harry being the peacemaker and the glue keeping the group together is most interesting to read about. And, oh, a new scene with house-elves (how I love those tiny eager sweethearts!) and `Master Draco ´ in the kitchens. That was adorable, though brief! I am seriously enjoying your tale much more than JKR ´s books.

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 3:31pm

Hmmm. Things are starting to turn interesting, are not they? I miss Harry consorting with Ron, Hermione and some others more, though. I love his little multi-Housed team of Draco, Neville and Padma but I would like see him some of the others too. Anyhow, I like his relationship with Severus lots! You have weaved a most beautiful tapestry of all around new interactions here. Your story plot brings close some people whose hidden and worthy traits would be otherways wasted. As in canon. And all of them are better people for it, too. It is most comforting.

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 1:13pm

Oooohh! I love those house-elves! And I loved the scene when they asked Harry about Draco. `They began to move, and then nearly as one, paused and turned back to him. "Is Harry Potter's friend Master Draco?" one of them asked. ´ Brilliant! And Draco being friends with the house-elves! The boy is adorable. It is comforting think about Draco being a nice boy without Lucius ´ influence on him. I am Draco ´s fan, in case you cannot say. Heh. I liked Harry getting marzipan for Draco, too. How sweet! Hope them both will become best friends. Sorta like Remus and Sirius, you know. Hint, hint. Me bad. Ok, it was also most interesting see Harry being friends with asorted Slytherins, Gryffindors and Ravenclaws, without their respective Houses getting in the way of that friendship. Even though some of them boys and girls begun as sorta Harry-groupies. Hope that will be noticed by the staff and Dumbledore and vocally aprobated. It would be a good example to another students, I think.

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 12:04pm

Hmmm. That last advice from Draco to Harry was interesting. The poor boy passed much of his time evading his own mother, I bet, and he has the experience now. Sad, that. But I am excited to see what it will be from this Draco in the future. How he will develop as individual and all that. This is so interesting!

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 11:29am

Yep, Padma is stuck up, all right. Heh. She is sorta their Hermione, is not? Draco in Hufflepaff? Hmmm. Well, he probably will be happier there, will not? Less hustle and bustle. And this Draco seems to be calmer, quieter and shyer than canon Draco. I reckon you made a certain shuffle of personalities and character traits here, right? Neville seemed so infused with Griffyndor ´s spirit in the breakfast! It was Draco who seemed somewhat a bit timid and unsecure here. Very Neville-like, that. Anyway, I liked what you did with them, re-working their personalities a bit so the four would fit into a new non-canon niche and were in character as per your designs for them in this story. It was brilliant! I cannot wait to read about these four ´s adventures in Hogwarts.

Veronica3 posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 10:56am

Oh, I just love how you made Harry friends with Draco, Neville y Padma. Those three being kinda outcasts in your story and being befriended by the soon to be proverbial popular boy in the school. Also, I loved how each one of them went to a different House. It is somewhat symbolic, is not? And at so many levels, besides. I mean, you have three boys and one girl forging an unusual and unexpected friendship, here. Breaking genre barriers, sure. And that probably will help to unify the Houses at the end, too. I love it!