Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Monday 24th February 2014 9:31pm for The Children

Just reread this. I don't know how you manage not only all the deft little details, each person's fate and their various interactions, but how the whole thing also manages to have a vaguely large and apocalyptic feel to it, like something bigger than life. And Draco as the point of view character is excellent. The blind man... Very well done.

Harriverse posted a comment on Monday 17th August 2009 3:23am for The Children

Quite philosophical.

Kali_Potter posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2007 4:52pm for The Children

That was terribly sad.

dzio posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 7:10pm for The Children

I've read several of your short stories so far and I'm... well, stunned is the word, I think. They are all so clearly written, so simple, without big melodrama, exaggerations or angsty dialogues, and yet so full of emotions. It doesn't matter if your trying for a warm smile or something much darker, like you did with this story, you always manage to achieve it in the most economical and elegant way. IMHO this is beyond simply good writing, I would rather call it powerful. I can only hope I will be able to write like this one day.

Thanks for sharing all this with us. :)

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 9th August 2007 6:35am for The Children

*blink*

Yeouch. That is a dark story. Not evil, but dark.

Interesting story, though.

Somehow can't envision Colin with a deep voice, though.

When the thing was marked as D/Hr, that gave me serious pause, but it isn't.

Anyway, definitely introspective and thoughtful story.

Jevandodo posted a comment on Thursday 3rd May 2007 11:50am for The Children

Oh my god thats so sad it made me cry so beautifully written and simple but brings so much emotion through it (if that makes sense).
JD

Karateetee posted a comment on Wednesday 15th November 2006 3:07pm for The Children

Wow. That gave me goosebumps. It was very clever the punishments each of them were dealt, and very scary at the same time. You must be a terrifying person yourself to behold--like Severus Snape himself, except perhaps that's just a facade, a picture on a screen and you're the genius behind the curtain who makes us believe things that aren't real. That must be it.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Saturday 4th March 2006 10:40pm for The Children

Really sad story. I can't really criticize you for it, but its depressing.