Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Estarfire posted a comment on Saturday 28th April 2018 2:43am

Yes.

Just... yes.

Thank you!

Rioshi posted a comment on Monday 9th January 2012 4:47pm

That was freakin' epic.

Brightened my day, too.

Aurilia posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2008 1:13am

This is awesomeness defined. Ficcers, regardless of their fandom(s) are passionate people who can argue interpretations of single-syllable lines for decades - nearly to the point of violence - but if needed, we can unite in a common cause that transcends anything so petty as race, religion, nationality, or any of that. It's an awesome, awesome thing.

Morange posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 7:10pm

*snicker* oh god... are you inside my head? i need a tinfoil hat now, you're stealing my thoughts. lol. very funny piece of work you've got here.

*snickers again*

Morange

Jamey posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2007 4:18pm

I nearly died laughing! I can see something like this really happening - a spontaneous crystallization of public expression - like flash crowds, but more so.

_American Pie_ is an interesting phenomenon - I suspect even younger kids of today, raised on Rap, HipHop, and slideshow MTv can feel the emotional impact of the song, and have heard it either in the original version, or the Madonna version. It kind of defined something that I believe everyone feels - that there are shared experiences that make up our culture, and that these shared experiences are being shared even wider than before - first radio bringing us the World Wars, then the mix of TV and radio bringing us Korea and Vietnam, and now the democratization of the ability to bring about this shared experience with 9/11, and similar events.

Once upon a time, there was a concept of a "meme", a virus-like idea that acted as though it were alive. Now, they're not just concepts, they're a part of our everyday life in All Your Base, LOLCat, and Numa Numa boy. Who can't share the experiences of the Lightsaber Boy as he found out his videos were released without his knowledge...

Sanityfaerie posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2007 1:14pm

Hot damn.

Well written.

wana10 posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2007 10:37am

interesting story, never quite read something like this before...but i like it, i definitely liked it.

oh, and don mclean rocks...i had to go dig out my old record when i saw the lyrics.

AutumnHeart posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2007 5:41am

Nice. Very Nice :)

DiscountNinja posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2007 4:05am

Amen!

sunrisesunset posted a comment on Tuesday 7th August 2007 9:59pm

I'm not talking main characters, I'm talking everyone. DLE I guess thought people would try to keep the books going after he died because he ended the world. HE ENDED THE WORLD, am I getting the point across? THE END.



Hilarious. A cross section covering the good and bad of every fandom out there. So much of this seemed familiar - not sure what that says about me, but what the hell. Loved it.

And, not to offend anyone, but *why* is there so much slash out there?! It seems like it outnumbers het by at least 4 to 1, or something...