Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 12:59pm

The Crypt wasn't from King Solomon's Mines? Pity. I think Voldemort would have approved of Death and Sirius' mother was evidently related to Gagool the Crone. Ah well, the Kaisergruft's nearly as good. I'll review properly at the end.

Mary Morley posted a comment on Sunday 26th February 2006 2:57pm

I just keep coming back to read and re-read this story. It is a wonderful story, with exquisitely drawn characters, a captivating plot, heart clenching action, and glorious romances.

Thank you.

Mariposa posted a comment on Saturday 25th February 2006 5:59pm

O wow! This was such a great story! The plot was wonderfully unique, but I also haven't read much post 6th book fan fic. I've been engrossed in this story for 2 days!!!!! I loved the way you brought the young Sirius back and I absolutly loved his characterization. Everyone's character were so wonderfully cannon, I really enjoy a story that handles all the characters well. I also loved the death of Voldemort. Most stories make it quick and unimaginative but here the scene was wonderfully fleshed out. I loved the way he was crying over Nagini, I could see him doing that. I loved the redemption of Regulas and that Sirius was there to appreciate it. I loved the relationships. I really enjoyed the mixture of slashy and nonslashy goodness. I loved the awkwardness and then the surety of Harry and Sirius as they stumbled upon thier feelings for one another. I loved that Sirius was 16 and not older, that squicks me sometimes. Though I do think you could have handled Ginny better. I really like her as a character and I think while she can be strong willed, revengeful and impetuous (sp?), she is more mature than many of the other characters because of the ordeals she went through with Tom Riddle, of course thats just my opinion and I have a feeling you don't feel the same way. Bravo! Great 7th year fic! Its definitely going to stay one of my favorites!

Mariposa posted a comment on Friday 24th February 2006 5:19pm

This is such a cool story. I love the way this plot is going. I also loved the tarot card game, it was very unique, and the other book you put in there. The only thing I miss so far is Ginny. Great story. :oD

Meghan posted a comment on Friday 24th February 2006 1:34pm

fantastic read :) loved the ending very very much with Harry loafing around (not unlike his godfather Sirius did) and generally having a nice fun life with his lover and friends

Imbrium posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 11:18pm

This whole stroy was brilliant. I started reading it yesterday and just couldn't stop. You've managed to create a convincing plot, well within canon and yet be completely original. I have laughed out loud many times during this story, much to my boyfriend's chagrine, as he couldn't quite comprehend why I was laughing at the computer. I hope to read more from you soon.

Sagan posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 8:27pm

A slow chapter. There was some good character interaction but after the last few chapters its starting to feel like nothing is happening.

Sagan posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 6:53pm

A lot of background was covered in this chapter. It certainly fleshed out the younger Sirius. The various discussions all seemed to point to future consequences which is good as it leads to more wanting to know what is going to happen. Cheer! Another good chapter.

Sagan posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 5:45pm

Having Sirius alive leads to one of the best (least contrived) scenes of finding the locket Horcrux I've read so far. Well written scene, especially the discussion of Horcruxes and use of them in history.

Sagan posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 5:07pm

Oooohhh... A mystery! What does it mean with cards? I can't wait to find out. I also like how Harry and Sirius are having to get to know each other all over again.

Sagan posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 2:09pm

I was right!! Sirius still hasn't grown up. I like how Ron and Hermione aren't so immediately accepting of Sirius. They have enough experience od dark things to be a bit ditrustfull. As well, even if he is Sirius he isn't mature enough yet to handle everything that they've been through and they know it.

Sagan posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 12:49pm

The adults are largely acting a bit superior aren't they? Sirius is definitely less mature than Harry. I guess despite his problems with his family he hasn't really gone through the kind of stuff Harry has had to.

Sagan posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 12:24pm

A pleasant continuation. I like the character interaction. I can see how Sirius is already more attached to Harry than anyone but Remus. I can't wait to see if you explain more about what Sirius actually did.

Sagan posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 9:12am

A brilliant first chapter. The implications of the map are interesting. Much better than the beginning of most HBP "Search for the Horcruxes" stories.

scar4711 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2006 5:16pm

Ok.. I have just read this loooong story.. and I don't normally read slash.. but I enjoyed the story.

Theresa posted a comment on Monday 20th February 2006 1:52pm

It took me AGES to get around to reading this in its entirity after I first started it back on your Live Journal, and I hardly slept at all this weekend, but it was definalty worth it (I don't even like slash!).

Marvelous.

Lira posted a comment on Monday 20th February 2006 3:20am

Story looks good so far. Just two things I noticed so far: in chapter 1 you might want to make the time jump between Sirius' point of view and Harry's a bit more obvious. I was quite confused at first till I figured out that the Harry-part happened before the ending of the Sirius-part.

And in this chapter (9), the whole chapter is rather hard to read as the whole text is centered (which I'm sure is accident).