Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

windeetree posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2012 4:05pm

I love this series. I hope you plan on finishing it.

Andrius posted a comment on Friday 5th August 2011 11:31pm

This is truly some of the best Harry Potter fanfiction I've ever read. I love your writing style and your characters. Wish there was more, that's all.

Andrius posted a comment on Friday 5th August 2011 1:55pm

Nicely done. It's so refreshing to see Harry dealing with school and other students like a normal person. So many other fics would have him threatening and cursing Marietta in front of everyone.

cfullman posted a comment on Tuesday 26th July 2011 3:38pm

author wrote up to chapter 22...
can be found at
http://sam-storyteller.dreamwidth.org/43468.html?#cutid2

lwj2 posted a comment on Saturday 14th May 2011 6:54am

I just finished this series, enjoyed it immensely.

I do wish you'd pick it up again and write more.

Thanks for posting it.

roses in bloom posted a comment on Monday 7th March 2011 11:26pm

Oh my- territorial!Remus is rather attractive... Looking forward to the next part!

Krid posted a comment on Monday 29th November 2010 7:49am

This is the fifth time I've read your Stealing Harry universe. I just can't get enough of your take on Sirius, and Draco is just adorable. It's such a shame that this was never finished.

Anansii posted a comment on Thursday 20th May 2010 5:12am

Just finished another reread of this series to date, and so here I am again wondering where the story goes next. I know it's been years, but I at least would love to see the rest of this (or at least the rest of this volume). Any chance?

Mac Xavier posted a comment on Saturday 5th December 2009 2:06am

Well done. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. :)

Harriverse posted a comment on Monday 17th August 2009 2:19am

I've just spent the last week reading the series and I have to say it is such an intelligent, even-handed, and incredibly interesting retelling of the Potterverse. You have an incredible imagination and a terrific sense of story and character. I just can't say enough about how easy it is to fall in love with all those wonderful characters who, I must say, are having a much better time in you universe than they ever had in JK's. Snape in love? And using Remus and Sirius as a main pairing is awesome. Did you decide to take every underused character from canon and make them centerpieces? If so, it just goes to show you how brilliant you are! I hope you RL is interesting, but I really hope you eventually return to finish your story arc.

richard posted a comment on Monday 11th May 2009 1:05pm

E10kW2 dkv7Rq29nVvzm74lApqSw

Sect posted a comment on Thursday 26th March 2009 5:01pm

Wow, this is some good stuff. It's interesting how you can change so much, yet still keep the story pretty much the same. It's too bad this hasn't updated in a year and a half, though.

Where the hell did Snake the Second go?

antigonesev posted a comment on Monday 15th December 2008 4:07pm

Wow. You're AMAZING. Tho, I admit I'd love to see more of Severus & Dora. I never liked that pairing until you wrote it. :) hope you update soon! Are you planning on writing all 7 books? Will there be a little Ted Snape?
Okay, got a little too excited here. :) I just love, love this series!

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Thursday 23rd October 2008 5:56am


I have found this story quite interesting.

WHEN ARE YOU GOOING TO UPDATE OR (EVEN) FINISH THIS STORY. EVEN IF YOU COULD JUST FINISH THIS YEAR WOULD BE GOOD.

katja posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd July 2008 9:26am

Great story! I can't wait to read more!

White Magnolia posted a comment on Tuesday 10th June 2008 11:48am

Wow! This is a truly awesome series. I've spent the last few days reading it, and I was very disappointed to reach this chapter and realise there was no more.

You seamlessly combine canon and your own world together to create a really epic aternative universe, that, in truth, I prefer to JKR's. I am a great fan of Sirius/Remus, and I was devastated when she killed them off. I love reading this story where they have a chance at life.

And Harry's group of friends are wonderfully detailed and developed.

I love the Terry Pratchett-y feel that a lot of your writing has, with the humour and descriptions. It really works well with the world you create and its characters.

I look forward to reading more!

morriganscrow posted a comment on Thursday 28th February 2008 5:16am

A truly fine story, and an excellent addition to the "Stealing Harry" AU.
I do have one question - as Harry isn't doing any of the things that made him famous/different/special in the books, in what way is he singled out as The Chosen One? No saving the Stone, no killing the Basilisk, no Sirius to rescue in this fic. Is it just the Prophesy, and Peter having a hard-on about using him to resurrect Voldy and/or killing him?
Harry's a nice, interesting kid in these fics, but there's nothing singling him out in terms of power or skill or magical inheritance. In what way is he the protagonist/hero?

Hekate101 posted a comment on Monday 12th November 2007 7:59am

I haven't the faintest idea why there aren't more reviews than there are, which of course is why someone as crotchety and self-centered as I is actually taking the time to type up a critique...rather, an extoller. I cannot be the only one to have stumbled across this nugget, buried far away from where I would go looking for this story, nor can I be the only one to find that last bit illicitly delightful - to the point of wanting to say so. Of course the drama of having the antagonist within Hogwarts is excellent, also, and Fred and George making asses of themselves puts another perspective on their characterisation, but definitely it was

"Did they -- " Sirius managed, before Remus slammed him up against the wall so hard he grunted. Remus pushed up against him and kissed him roughly. He knew he was shaking, knew Sirius could feel him shaking, but all that adrenaline had to go somewhere and Sirius was closest.



that brought the biggest smile to my face...until I read

Sirius moaned. "Moony -- "

Remus bit his earlobe.

"If I didn't have to see to the children in there," he heard his own voice rasp, low and aggressive, "I'd take you right here."



of course. So...yes. If I could stop grinning, I think I've written enough. Congratulations on another wonderful chapter, and I'm waiting (quite impatiently, I'll admit) for the next.

Spammy posted a comment on Thursday 23rd August 2007 11:07am

I've just read stealing harry and all the sequels they are amazing the best harry potter series fanfics i have ever read and i've read alot lol

Love Sirius/Remus but then i'm a fan of that pairing but i also adore Severus/Dora which i've never even thought about they work so well.

It's so rare being a huge fan of Sirius, Remus and Dora to find a fanfiction that has all 3 of them written so well with none of them being bashed or written out of character.

And the children it takes a little while to get used to Draco, Padma and Neville instead of Hermione and Ron and the different houses they are in but once you do it's wonderful.

Thankyou for giving me the chance to read such amazing fanfiction

I've got this page bookmarked and i'll keep reading

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 20th August 2007 6:56am

Neat, and Fred and George finally go too far. Nice to see this from this prspective, as well as how things went for all concerned, and looking forward to what will happen next.