Content Harry Potter Crossovers/Multiple Fandoms Metafandom

Reviews

rosemary eve posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 1:46pm

I have just read my way through books 1 to here, and I have enjoyed it tremendously. I read stealing harry first - I only just discovered your writing and I am very impressed. You are very talented and entertaining. thank you. I am looking forward to the next chapter...

natwest posted a comment on Tuesday 12th September 2006 7:03am

I love your take on harry potter and I hope you update soon. I have rememed you story to several of my friends because this is great.

Crumple-Horned Snorkack posted a comment on Friday 4th August 2006 10:29pm

So I've finally made it through the series of Stealing Harry and Laocoon's Children, after about two days, and I must say, it's brilliant. The plot is perfectly interwoven with cannon events.. and I love the sardonic humor you have. Remus and Sirius are wonderful together, as lovers and as characters in general, and I hope to see more of Laocoon's Children in the future. Think it'd be too tedious to write about all seven years? You've made it this far.. It's one of the very few fanfiction stories I could (and will) read over and over, much like the books themselves. Amazing work; you are a wonderful writer. I wouldn't be surprised if you could make a living off of your talent!

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Sunday 23rd July 2006 6:35am

At that point Harry and Neville broke out a pack of tarot cards (newly bought for Divinations class) and began some kind of furious card-game that Remus recognised as a distant variant on Egyptian Ratscrew.

You mean somebody besides me knows that game?

real live dead person

Uh-huh.

Morange posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 10:58pm

the question i want asnswered is what is Harry going to do once he gets the map? he'll know its Remus'but will he tell?...

lol
more soon please!

Lostchyld posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 3:23pm

I have to say that I love your work. Is there any possible way you could write faster?

teisfortiger posted a comment on Monday 10th July 2006 3:22am

The Ministry of Magic reports today that Friday's attempts to secure Lucius Malfoy, the first-ever successful escapee from Azkaban Prison, were unsuccessful.


What was Bella's then?

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Saturday 3rd June 2006 6:36pm

Siily me starts to read third book and realizes haven't read the earlier ones. Love the story very much. ever so happy Sirius is alive. Makes me sorta of wish this was Harry true story.

Helen...going back to missing story

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 21st May 2006 6:27pm

Love your Padfoot.
I'm still enjoying this story as you parallel...

Gardengirl posted a comment on Saturday 20th May 2006 1:46pm

Delightful! Thanks for sharing. Took me a minute to reconnect with this 'universe' but it was well worth it.

loralee posted a comment on Friday 19th May 2006 10:11am

Great couple of chapters. More please.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Thursday 4th May 2006 10:40am

Oh, very fun chapter! Brilliant start to the new fic!!!

Rick Peterson posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd May 2006 8:16am

I am glad to see you are backing working on Laocoon's Children; I've missed it. This chapter is as good as usual and sets things up for Year Three quite nicely. I liked the subtle reference to the Marauders' Map and I'm left wondering if (and how) Harry will end up with it.

My only real complaint about this series is that Hermione and now Ginny don't have much part in it. I don't miss Ron nearly as much, for some reason. Of course, the whole point of AUs is that things are different from canon, so I don't really have any grounds for complaint; but I do miss them.

It does leave me wondering who Harry's (eventual) love interest will be. Book 3 was when he first started crushing on Cho, after all. So maybe we will see more of Ginny later (assuming you make it to book 5 or 6), or maybe you'll surprise us. After all, it is an AU story, so anything is possible.

Full_Pensieve posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd May 2006 4:52am

I had forgotten the high level of craft in your work. In this new segment, one particular sentence brings that point home:


"It is so soothing to see children at play," Dumbledore observed, indicating the pageant rehearsal with a nod of his head. Onstage, someone was being stabbed to death. "So long as one does not harbour any illusions about the content of a child's mind."



Witty, sardonic and deep - the essence of your work boiled down into a three-sentence paragraph. Yours are the only fanfics with significant slash that I read. That's not intended to be a backhanded compliment, either. It's a testament to quality.

Cheers,
Mike [FP]

bratling posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd May 2006 12:12am

LOL! "Not the whole year. Just the bits of it where I follow you to class, bite anyone who's misbehaving, and snag sweets from all the students."

"You'd do that anyway."

Brilliant! Update again soon, please.

Mary Morley posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 2:10pm

"Two of our Dark Arts professors were eaten by things when we were at school!"

How wonderfully silly. If Terry Pratchett had invented Harry Potter, this is what it would be.

God, I love your stuff! I haven't read anything of yours that disapoints and I am incredibly excited to see this crew back.

Galadrion posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 10:37am

"...many people believe him to have drowned in the Black Sea off the coast of Scotland...."

That's an impressive trick; there's several hundred miles between the two locations...

Kat Armstrong posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 7:55am

*does happy dance* Laocoons Children is back, so I am happy. Nothing constructive to add, just glad to see the chapter out and intrigued about what's going to happen next ...

Enero posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 7:18am

Very enjoyable. Looking forward to the next update :)

Gardengirl posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd May 2006 4:28am

Hurrah! More of this great saga. I love your take on things, it's loads of fun. I'm looking forward to finding out how it goes from here.